Welcome to Life N' Love


0 item(s) - £0.00
You have no items in your shopping cart.


More Views

Testos Plus

Availability: In stock

  • Buy 3 for £20.65 each and save 7%
  • Buy 6 for £14.99 each and save 32%

Quick Overview

Testos Plus


Boost Testosterone

Testos Plus works within your body’s natural limits helping to maximize free testosterone levels without any concerns of estrogenisation.

It is a synergistic blend of 3 herbs proven to elevate free testosterone:
Tribulus Terrestris:
• Men: Key for maintenance of muscle mass, bone strength, low body fat, libido, erectile function and mood.
• Women: Improves libido and alleviates symptoms of the menopause (hot flushes, insomnia, depression, emotional instability & loss of sexual interest).

Cordyceps Sinensis: A herb that increases testosterone and endurance. By increasing production of testosterone and nitric oxide it assists men to attain and sustain erections. Additionally it decreases blood pressure and is not only helpful for those with hypertension but also for men suffering with erectile dysfunction.

Avena Sativa: Frees testosterone in both men and women. Approximately 2% of the body’s testosterone is in a “free” state; the other 98% is bound to protein molecules.

Free state testosterone is the active form, when it is low not only does our libido diminish, but our bodies store fat more readily and lean muscle decreases.

Additional Information

Catalogue Code 9TPLU
Instructions N/A

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

©2020 Life N Love is a trading style of Lifes Health Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This site is owned and operated by Direct Response Marketing Group Ltd